Sunday 13 November 2011



Madam Mim's little store in Bruges









Last month, my hubby and I took a trip to the beautiful city of Bruges in Belgium. A small place really but packed full of beautiful buildings, boutiques, eateries and of course my favourites; Museums and Antique stores! Just wandering around randomly provided some amazing surprises, with picture postcard images around every corner. A selection of images are included.

Some lovely highlights were walking along the Langestrasse which was the bohemian end of town with many antique, collectables, vintage and creative stores and nearby a weekend flea market which didn't see as it was Tuesday! http://www.madammim.be/ is a lovely shop with a mix of vintage and hand crafted homewares and accessories. Great for browsing. Next year, I hope to go back to do some full on vintage shopping for my side line business Magpie Maison - more to follow on that!












































No comments: